Small Society meets the wishes of parents when it comes to specific needs and flexible administration options. In doing so, Small Society keeps an eye on the quality of the services provided and the interests of the individual child. Flexibility is therefore offered taking into account the wishes of parents and within the boundaries of what Small Society stands for.
Flexibility in the purchase of childcare and after-school care
Perhaps you have a special wish with regard to the childcare that you wish to purchase from us. In that case, we will be happy to discuss the current options with you. Small Society offers flexibility in the purchase of days and times as far as possible. The starting point is that you have a fixed purchase quantity (a number of days) that you can supplement with a flexible purchase.
Below we give you an overview of how you can make use of our flexible childcare service.
- Flexible purchase options in the number of days to be purchased
- You structurally purchase a minimum number of days (1 afternoon for after-school care, 1 day for all day care)
- You want to flexibly expand this childcare with one or more days
For example: you wish to structurally purchase 2 days of childcare and also wish to purchase a 3rd day every two weeks. In that case, you can agree with us. In that case, you purchase an average of 2.5 days of childcare per month.
- Flexible purchase option in opening or closing times
- You want to pick up your child or bring it earlier
- In that case you can make use of our flexible opening hours
- For all-day care: from 7:00 am to 7:30 am, from 6:30 am to 7:30 am and from 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- For after-school care: from 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm
- Incidental extra daycare or after-school care
You can request the purchase of an extra day or afternoon at the location. They assess the options and reserve your desired day. The following options apply:
For all day care (0-4 years)
- purchase of an extra full or extra half day
For out-of-school care
- Taking an extra-long or short afternoon (after school hours)
- purchase of an extra day during the school holidays (8.30-18.45)
- purchase of an extra day during the study day of the school (from 8.30 to end of school)
With the above examples, keep in mind that our flexible options become more limited as the occupancy of the groups increases! Unfortunately, we cannot reserve or keep places free if there is structural demand for this.